Saturday, December 19, 2009

If you could go back and give your younger self some advice to make life easier, what would you say?

I would tell myself that I AM MY OWN BEST FRIEND, AND IT CAN'T BE ANY OTHER WAY! THE WAY I FEEL AND THINK IS OK FOR ME! LOVE DOES NOT HURT IN ANY FORM!If you could go back and give your younger self some advice to make life easier, what would you say?
Your smart too late, and old too soon!If you could go back and give your younger self some advice to make life easier, what would you say?
The grass isn't greener on the other side.
I'd look at me and say ';Buy shares in Microsoft, you idiot!'; :)
i would tell my self to finish school before having a child
enjoy life...and live in the presence
go back date your college english teacher! She was so hot! Damn
Stay in school and get a good education,don't marry that man,don't rush into having children they only grow up to break your heart.Dont hang around your home town for your whole life get out there and enjoy life.Do respect your parents cause they can die on you before you realise what a brat you are.
  • dermalogica
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment