Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm just not happy with my life even after I found God, I'm still depressed...any advice?

go to a doctor who can identify and treat depression Once you get out of the fog, continue to pursue your religious and other activties.I'm just not happy with my life even after I found God, I'm still depressed...any advice?
Well, God did this on purpose, sort of to test us. However, if you are ever feeling depressed, you should do something that wastes a lot of ur energy, then u will be much more satisfied. I spent 2 years of my life depressed, and I exercised a lot and that me feel much better everyday when I woke up. It also makes you feel a little sore, but it usually helps!I'm just not happy with my life even after I found God, I'm still depressed...any advice?
You are probably trying to find acceptance. You can join anything to make you feel good but it comes down to one thing: yourself. Do you accept yourself? Do you love yourself? Once you do that, you will feel a whole lot better.


For years I was reading books, joined religions, and went to self-help seminars. But the only thing that it didn't show me was to love myself. All of them were correct on living a great life and having a roadmap to success, but finding out and appreciating and loving myself was the core of my problems. So start loving yourself. I hope this helps.
You didn't really give us allot to go on. God is a great ally to have but you can't just have God do everything for you.





What is it that you want out of life that you don't have?





Romance? Job? Travel? The first step is to try to figure out what you want out of life. Add more details to this question and maybe we can help.






These feelings may be beyond your control; if so you should think about an antidepressant. They work wonders.


Start by finding a good counselor, even if it's just one at school. A professional counselor would be able to hook you up with a psychiatrist. Plus, a professional, fresh perspective always helps.
because its all in your head. you just tell yourself that you will be alright and take control over yourself....than you'll feel better.
whats going on ill listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment