Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I think it is talking over my whole life i need some advice!!!!!!!!!!!!?

i really like this one guy but i feel like it is talking my whole life away and my world will fall into pieces so what should i do








i really like him i feel like there is a big part of my life taken away from meI think it is talking over my whole life i need some advice!!!!!!!!!!!!?
what??I think it is talking over my whole life i need some advice!!!!!!!!!!!!?
uuuuuuuuuuuh.... do u have a headache?
Hun it sounds like you've just been bitten by the love bug. Love shouldn't be a negative or scary feeling. And if you're feeling like your losing your life, then back away from the boy! Best advice? find someone who makes you happy, and who you do the same for. If you feel like this guy is stealing your life then that's probably what will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment