Thursday, December 31, 2009

Need some advice on this life situation!?

So basics... I'm 18 yrs old.. currently i live with my mom and my brother in Mi. As many know the economy in MI sucks right now! So my mom decided that even though it pains her to leave me and my brother behind.. Shes moving to a different state for a job to be able to pay the bills for me and my brother (Hes 20) and the apartment we will be moving into shortly. (Our house is up for sale) And if that wasn't scary enough for me living with just my brother. My brother is highly likely to be moving to another state also with his girlfriend. So now I'm gonna be in MI living in an apartment of my own with the closest family living an hour from the new apartment.. In my opinion i am very mature for my age i have 2 jobs going to school full time, And even though i feel I'm much more mature than most other 18 yr old's, I'm not gonna lie, I'm kinda nervous.





Any advice would be amazing. Thanks


(Sorry if i made this a bit long to read)Need some advice on this life situation!?
maybe you could try to find a roomate or something like that so you wounldn't have to me aloneNeed some advice on this life situation!?
u need to relax. as long as u remember to pay the bills ur responsible for, u will be fine. get a roomate if ur worried about being lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment