Thursday, December 31, 2009

Need advice please on my life story?

i am 38 years old and have been living with my parents for most of my life seems like i have been not able to get my life straight for many years.i feel alot of this is due to my family's manipulation and trying to control me because everytime i have listened to their advice i wind up worse then i was before i thought everybody could trust their own blood before anything else.i even moved with my mother after my father passed away in may to a smaller city where there are hardly any jobs where compared to where i was living before their was a variety of jobs opened.i have listened to others before listening to my own self first and i feel i am in a worse position then i was ever before.


please dont tell me i need counseling because that line doesnt work with me anymore i need advice what to do about it and stop talking about it.any advice or suggestions please? thank youNeed advice please on my life story?
Don't listen to what others has to say. Do what you really want to do.Need advice please on my life story?
1. Quit blaming others for your life.


2. Decide what you want, how you want to live.


3. Write out every step you need to take to create that life for yourself.


4. Start following those steps, even if they are just very small ones.


5. If you do this, then someday you will have the life of your dreams.





Don't give up!
Well.. NOOO heck no you dont need counseling your fine but just swim in a pool at night then calmly float and think about it. once you got it in your mind and you have it in your hand then reach it and crush it then think about the positive side! nothings ALWAYS bad ;]
I THINK YOU NEED TO MOVE BACK TO WERE U HAD A GOOD LIFE N START TAKING CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE,,N MAKING GOOD FRIENDS AND DONT LISTEN TO NO ONE BUT U,,,,LIFES TO SHORT B HAPPY! LIVE !LOVE,!,,PEACE
Get away from your family. Don't ask them for any advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment