Thursday, December 31, 2009

Birth control advice - New marry Life?

Hi Im 27 year man, im going to marry! we have planned birth control for 2 years. Pls advice us for safe intercourse and birth control!!!( what is pills actually? Is it tablets?? many Q %26amp; A have this word ';Pills';)Birth control advice - New marry Life?
Pills are tablets that contain the hormones estrogens and/or progesterones. These are the female hormones produced by ovaries whoes specific levels at different intervals in the menstural cycle cause ovulation and so pregnancy if intercourse happens.


Giving them as pills supresses the body's normal hormonal balance and so ovulation is inhibited. But the pills are not without side effects. There are many. They may cause a woman to be infertile for a long time after their withdrawal. So be careful. Once you have atleast one or two children then you can try them of.





For now I would suggest barrier methods of contraception. Like diaphram for women or condoms etc. A copper-T kept in the uterus is also a good idea but does cause a bit of discomfort to the woman.


Good luck with your marriage.Birth control advice - New marry Life?
I plan on getting my tubes tied (called tubal ligation) after my baby is born. It's a really easy outpatient surgery and can be reversed if you should ever decide to have a baby! I personally feel that it's a lot safer than putting a bunch of chemicalsa and hormones in your body! Might just be my personal opinion, though! There are all sorts of options out there. Congratulations on your wedding! :)
I think that an IUD is the best if you want long tern BC. The Mirena last for 5 years, that's 5 years of not worrying about having to take a pill everyday, or doing something before sex. and its more effective that having your tubes tied.
I'm going to assume that you are in an undeveloped country that is unfamiliar with ';the pill.';





Birth control can be used to prevent pregnancy. Many forms exist. There is natural birth control that involves charting a woman's cycles and abstaining on the days she is most likely to conceive. Very unreliable.





There are condoms (also known as rubbers or prophylactics). If worn properly (by the man), they are fairly reliable.





There is the sponge and the IUD. Both are fairly reliable as well.





There is also the pill. When properly taken, this is the most reliable form of birth control. But no form is 100% reliable.





You %26amp; your fiancee should speak to a health-care professional and have your questions properly answered.
if she takes the BC as specified you both should be BABYLESS for 2 yrs. Remember BC is only 97% effective against pregnancy.
They are tablets, which are taken everyday, in a set of 28 or more, I believe. They usually are blue (for the first 21 days) and when the period comes will be red(for the 7-day period). Her cycle will change once she start taking the pills, so don't be alarmed. If you want touse contraceptives still that is fine, if not, it is up to you. Birth control lessens the chance of having children, that's one thing you need to understand, but doesn't prevent it.
Congratulations on the Wedding!!!
I'll be completely honest with you. I was on the pill will I got pregnant the first time. I later miscarried and then I got on the depo prevera shot. I got pregnant on that with my son. For years birth control worked for me and then it just didn't. I always took it correctly (ei; never missing a pill/shot, never being late on taking it). I guess what I'm trying to say is don't be surprised if you're blessed with a child before you planned. My husband and I wanted to be married for four years before having children. Nine days after we said ';I do';, we found out I was pregnant. Just be prepared for birth control not to work.
well they are tablets you will take to prevent you from getting pregant. good luck.
theres so many birth control methods. its most effective if you take 2 at the same time. for example the pill and using a condom. there is also the injections, patches, implants and the coil. all arent 100% fool proof so using a condom aswell is a good idea.
tell your fiance to go to her gynocologist and get birth control pills. these pills are taken daily and prevent ovulation, thusly preventing pregnancy!!! your fiance can get any questions she has answered by her dr.
Depo Provera is an exceptionally good long term method. It is a shot that she will get every 3 months. She will have the freedom of not taking a pill everyday, and she will more likely than not stop having her period while taking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment