Thursday, December 31, 2009

Please advice about my Life?

Please suggest what to do ?


I am owner of a web development company. I am a college drop out.


I have taken 7 long years to build up this company (35 employees in which MBA and MCA people also) are working for me. my problem is that i come from a poor family and we are 8 brothers and sisters. 6 are married (4 elder and 2 younger) and me and my younger sister are unmarried and searching for the match. I am already 35 years of old.


My family wants me to go arrange marriage and they have match but i don't want to marry such match becuase they are not upto my expection ( not so educated and beautiful) and i can't go for rite match (educated and beautiful girl) because if i try rite proposal people will reject my proposal. because we are 8 brothers and sister and i come from a poor family and also i am not even a graduate. My family find a girl for me and they force me to marry because i am already 35.Girl is ok but she is not what i am looking for. Please guide me what to do should i marry because i am too old and my family background and not graudate and my 2 younger brothers are already married. And how to find a rite match for me? I am totally confused about my life.


I am really greatful for your kind answers.Please advice about my Life?
It's your life...don't let anyone else tell you who to marry. Go find you own wife.Please advice about my Life?
If your heart isn't in it, don't do it! Don't marry this lady if you don't have love for her -- you will both end up unhappy.





Don't sell yourself short. Regardless of your station, education status or background, there is someone in this world that will love you and that you will love - UNCONDITIONALLY.





That's what it's about.





Good luck!
Feel free to discuss more on this matter pls E-mail me.


What is the whole situation? Arrange marriage or you not feeling confident about yourself.


Be Happy... DON'T Worry!
hey just relax


if you dont like that girl than dont marry with her as after marriege i dont think that you will give the love,care and happiness to that girl as u dont like her so dont marry with the girl 2 whom u dont like it will spoil life of both ur n her also.so marry with ur liking girl


and if u want 2 find ur match just login to www.bharatmatrimony.com or www.shadi.com but it will charge to show ur profile to others


thank you
WOW! you didn't say if arranged marriages are a customary where you are from. I do not have an answer but only a suggestion. Look do not set your heart for the most beautiful or the smartest. You need to be realistic or you will end up an old single guy for ever. (35 is not old) I'm not saying lower your standards, to accept anything just be real match up with a person of your caliber. If you are the most handsome and the smartest then you probably wouldn't be asking this question or maybe you are all that but have not taken the time because of the dedication you have put into building your company but what ever the case take the time to find the one that you are gonna be happy with forever. Take your time! like I said 35 is not old. Good luck!
You living in the world where your parents are choosing your partners...


If you feel your self very traditional, let them do this, if you fell that you are capable to do it your self - just do it!


Why you looking for wife so desperately any way!?
I am going to safely assume you are not living in the United States? Over here, any one ( male or female) does not have to get married just because their parents tell them they have to. My sister is 39 y o, and she isn't married or even been married. She is happy with her life and doesn't feel she needs to get married to make everyone else happy. She is happy so are family is happy for her. My son is 20 y o, and he is not married and says he doesn't see marriage in his future either. That is fine with me, because some people just want to live that way. I also have a cousin that has never been married, and she is 60 y o, and never felt the need to get married or have kids. I would hope that this day and age, even if you live in a different country and probably different religion, that you should be able to sit down and calmly discuss your unwillingness to get married to a complete stranger. If you want to get married some day, tell them that you will look for the girl of your dreams by yourself. Tell them thank you for trying to help, but that it isn't necessary because you are also not ready to get married. A lot of people get married later in life because we are living longer. You can always find the girl of your dreams by going to the grocery store, library , parks, zoos, museums, etc... I would go to places you enjoy going to, and one day you will find her. It also helps that when you are not loking is when you will find her. Good Luck
First of all I'm sorry people are so cruel. You obviously are trying to do the right thing.


If you have lots of employees, let it be known that you are looking for a nice girl to meet (not marry). Use the resources at your disposal and let people introduce you around. Believe me at 35 there are tons of women out there who are in the same rowboat with you. Concentrate on first finding a great female friend and if that doesn't work into a serious relationship, chances are you will have met some other women along the way that you can consider.


I don't know your culture, but a person should NEVER marry just because it is convenient or expected. It won't work out for you or the other person. Good Luck!
Dude, your 35 years old. I'm fairly sure you can do whatever you want to do. If you want to meet chicks, try an online dating service, or a strip club. In the meantime unbutton your pants stick your hand down there and make sure your balls are still attached.
get your head out of your *** and go and find some girls you like. and take a good look in the mirror. you aren't out of anyone's league. time to settle down ugly boy.
Do you have a choice? When your parents select someone for you, do you have to go along with it? I really don't know the answer to that. You have certainly worked very hard to get where you are, and I have to wonder why it is so important that you have to be married? There are many siblings in your family who can help the family too, and you are working, so why does marriage become a necessity?


If you can be forced to do as they want, you have no choice. Can you risk just saying that you do not want to marry? How would it affect family relations? I am not suggesting that you sever your family ties, but at your age you should be able to make your own decisions. I feel for you. I know your traditions are so different from mine, but I can't quite ';get it.'; I hope some others will have wisdom for you that will help you. AND as for getting a beautiful and educated woman that you love is certainly very possible for someone who is a hard working business owner. Could you take some night courses to help you get your degree if you are concerned about not finishing college? It would seem to me that no matter what you do, you will be successful.
  • natural cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment