Sunday, December 27, 2009

The love of my life loves my brother any advice? :[

i have fell in love with this girl for like 2 years and no matter how hard i try i cannot get over her i love her so much


the first year was horrible cause she didnt even care about me so for a couple of months we became distant but then we started talking again after a while and we became really close and we called each other best friends and she even decided to hold my hand one night and we held each others hands for a while but we argued a lot and then she said she wanted me to stop treating her like a girlfriend even though shes the one that lead me on and she said that she wants to go back to being best friends and then later said she just wants to be friends nothing more nothing less and shes always trying to get close to my brother like when we are walking somewhere she would walk next to my brother and when we would sit she would sit next to my brother and she laughs at everything he says and although she told me that she wouldn't love my brother cause theres guilt in her heart and my brother told me he knows how much i care about her so hes not going to go out with her or anything i still have worries and i get so jealous and i know that my jealousy is whats going to make her hate me soon





What should i do cause i try to talk to her but shes so mean to me and it seems that i only go to her house and hang out with her because she wants my brother along





ugh im so lost in life and im hoping things will get better


PLEASE help thanks in advance!The love of my life loves my brother any advice? :[
That's so rough... whatever happens, it's going to be hard on you. Honestly, she'll probably get over your brother, and since he sounds like a good, honest fellow, nothing will probably happen with them. So try not to worry too much about it. Of course you're going to be jealous, but try not to do anything you'll regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment