Thursday, December 31, 2009

I really need advice for my life i don't know what to do?

Ok here goes..it all starts with me having a really bad depression problem, my parents divorce, my dad abusive (only when angry enough) and my ex. Me and my dad have had problems all my life we fight all the time sometimes it goes to far and he gets a little abusive. I have to brothers they get along with him. Maybe five years ago my parents got divorced and a year after that my dads girlfriend moved in. My mom hates her and so do i . She is addicted to pills and is my dads downfall. She has messed his life up yet he takes her back. He also abuses her to. But lately things have gone a bit over bored. My depression has resorted to hurting myself. I do go to counseling but it isn't helping much. But my ex is quite to old for me but not that bad. The only reason i was with him because he helped my depression problem. My parents didn't like him but he was my dads girlfriends son. and she is still with him. My parents got a restraining order against him until i am 18. Ever since then my depression has gone way overboard and i cant do anything i come home and go to bed and that's it because i am so miserable and have no one to talk to. My parents don't trust me i cant go anywhere i don't know what to do anymore.I really need advice for my life i don't know what to do?
I have a friend that has a problem kind of like this.





Why don't you try doing something new? Try taking up a new style, doing new things, doing new activities, and even wearing a different style of clothes!





Try talking to your friends and your mom about this. I bet your mom would understand, and it sounds like she's on your side for all of this. You should also try to get together with your friends whenever you can, and getting your mind off of all that confusion of life at home. This should take your mind off of all of this if you spend your time doing fun things with your friends, and you will most likely feel so much better. And even just talking to you friends about this will help you, because you will know that there is someone who cares for you and is 100% on your side.





Don't do anything like hurt yourself or commit suicide. That will not help you at all. You have to stop doing that, and do fun things with friends and family instead.





I hope this helps!





Good Luck. :)I really need advice for my life i don't know what to do?
Dude, girl, that sucks. Don't do anything stupid, and yes, that includes hurting yourself, if don't just mean suicide.





Do you have any friends you can talk to? How about your brothers? Your mom, maybe, or someone else you trust. Counseling may not be helping, but there are plenty of people willing to counsel you who are friends.
run away i have the same problem with my mom and my boyfriend is older than me by 3 years but i don't care cause I love him wait how old are you?.......please don't be depressed that's not good for you..........face your fears good luck girl:)
Just calm down and get help !!!!!
i'm really sorry, that must feel horrible


it looks you got no where, no one to go to,


i'm sorry that you've to pay for others' mistakes: adults are sometimes so careless and selfish, they make errors, ruin therelives as well as ours and make us pay a part of the bill


i'm 19, and i wish i could help you


i think you need s.one to listen to you, undrestands you, and comfort you, s.one that you can trust, that will not make your fmily life back to normal but it will help you with your depression,


i wish i knew you so that i can be there for you, i have a friend she went through a similar situation, but i was with her all the way, and she says having me to listen and undrestand her gave her hope and strengh, she says ';at least there is s.one who undrestands and cares'; i think that's what you need


Good luck, Be strong, you got the whole life: never let desper destroy you
  • natural cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment