Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need advice about my life, I am going down hill?

I left domestic violence shelter 3 months ago, court ordered my husband to leave so I moved in. I have protection order on him.


The shelter only lets you stay if you are in harm and have no where to go. Since I got protection order and home I have been going down fast.





I am going to college full time and cannot find a job. My lights are about to be turned off along with my water.





I have no family, I need advice on what to do. Are there any programs to help?





Im on foodstamps and thats it. I just need help trying to figure out what to do.I need advice about my life, I am going down hill?
I really wish I could say something to help you out.


But all I can say is keep your head up. Try.





Call the utility companies and talk to them about it. See if you can do anything.


And since you need the money, apply where ever you can. Grocery stores, fast food places, whatever it is...you need to get yourself back out there.


Once you become a part of something like that you will be able to make friends.





I'm sorry if I am no help. I wish you all the best in life. I really do.


*hug*I need advice about my life, I am going down hill?
Call all of your utility companies and see if they have a program that you can get on until you find a job. Do you qualify for unemployment? Also, talk to the domestic violence shelter and see if they have any resources that can help you. I wish you much luck and hope that you can get things together. The good thing is that you are out of harms way and going to college so that you can make something of yourself. I don't even know you but am proud for what you are doing for yourself. Good for you! Keep your chin up and great things will come to you.
Sell your house, move into an apartment, start taking college classes on a part-time basis and stop depressing the rest of the people on Yahoo Answers. Where is you family? Where is your mother, father and kid sister - Susan? Don't tell me there is no one. A grandmother, an old boyfriend, an old girlfriend a current friend, somebody. I refuse to believe you are completely alone. They are always avenues out of dire situations, use your brain, think. Don't do anything stupid, if you follow my drift.
My heart goes out to you. I'm going through the same problem. Do you have any true friends that could help you out a little. Most of all just keep praying and God will make away.
I wish I had some advice for you, but all I have are kind words. Be strong.
I am not sure what state u live in. But I know u can contact the salvation Army, local churches and charities etc. Contact your social service office and let them know about your utilities and they may be able to help. I know this is an extremely difficult time please keep your head up high. The situation that u are in is temporary and before u know it u will be back on your feet and caught up. You are a survivor who is currently going through a transitory phase right now. I am a DV survivor as well and it was difficult initially to get back on my feet but God carried me the entire time so life is OK right now. I wish I had the resources to help u. But smile stay positive, pray and know this too shall pass. I am proud of u for getting out of the bad situation u were in.


At this point u have no where to move but ahead in life. I want u to have a blessed life and I am praying for u.
  • natural cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment