Sunday, December 27, 2009

Advice on my life...should I try and mend it or move on?

I've been through a lot this past year...and its been extremely difficult. I'll give you the short version (still long though sry!). I went from moving in with my boyfriend to almost breaking up, to getting engaged, the months later broke up with him and moved out b/c I was in love with my best friend so we got together (long story there but bare with me lol).





Then a few months after that one of my best friends committed suicide. Then a only a few months later (begining of Feb) after my bf and I both left for college (we had been at school for about 4 weeks) and he breaks up with me. He did it over the phone, and didn't sound upset at all. Whats funny is that he talked about us getting married and having kids and a future together prior to this. I have only talked to him a few times since then and it seems like he wants nothing to do with me. He was one of my best friends for about 7 years. He said there was no other girl and he just ';wasn't 100% into it';.





None of his best friends don't even really know why he did it and feel bad for me for how he did it and how he's treated me since then. I feel as if it is my fault b/c I'm going through a hard time and I come with a lot of baggage. I'm severely depression, have anxiety, panic attacks, a mood disorder (they dunno wut yet) and I am a cutter. He said before we broke up it took a toll on him with me being like that and I had planned to get help, which I am now getting help. I asked him if it was b/c of teh cutting and stuff and he said no, but I think it is. I think its my fault and I feel as though one of my best friends abandoned me in my time of need. I would like to be friends with him in the future, but now I'm not so sure I care. He acts like I dont exist and has no respect. I saw him a few weeks ago and he said about 2 words to me. His friend told him he should really talk to me and maybe explain things better and his response was 'no its definitely over.'; I feel i deserve more, and am very hurt and angry. I don't need this crap right now i have all this other stuff to deal with. On the other hand I still care for him and don't want to ruin a friendship. What should I do? Should I just move on with my life and ignore him or try and mend things? I'm so lost! :(Advice on my life...should I try and mend it or move on?
Totally move on, because the world has to move what if the world was sad and didn't want to move around the sun. Where would we be?

No comments:

Post a Comment