Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can anyone give me advice about my life?

I'm going to try to keep this short and sweet, alright so i'm 16 nearly 17 year old female. Recently, this past month I met the guy of my dreams (I first started talking to him on messenger then we met) We connected and I like him so much. Ive been depressed for about 7 months now, because my parents divorced etc.. My grades in school went from 80's to 50's-60's (%'s) I'm also very stressed -- and I've had BAD acne break outs like never before. The only thing on my mind lately is this guy i've met and acne. I'm so depressed and stressed because my acne keeps getting worse..worse.. and worse. I wear tones of makeup to hide it but i'm not sure if he notices? I also tan, whiten my teeth, eat a very strict diet to look half decent. Ugh, call me fake but I don't know what another solution would be. I want this guy to love me for who I am not who I am trying to be.. I hate the fact that I have to wear pounds of foundation just to cover my acne, its horrible and i'm always afraid it will smear on him or clothes etc:( Ive been put on birth control for my acne, as well as minocycline.. I just hope it works, because I'm making up excuses not to hang out with the guy I like just because of my acne. Is it really a big deal if a girl has acne? I mean i'll still wear foundation i'm just afraid he will stop liking me because of it:( its making me so depressed, I cry myself to sleep. I just don't know what to do anymore. I try so hard to be perfect, but it seems i'm getting further and further away from that destination.





Any suggestions/ comments?


:S





PS: has anyone been put on minocycline for acne? how long till you saw results?? same with birth control?Can anyone give me advice about my life?
I think that your boyfriend is with you because he wants to be with you and he probably doesn't care about your acne. I know it can put a real damper on things but there are things out there that you can use to get rid of it. There is Proactiv, and there are acne medications that you can take but they are in pill form. I think of the name of it right now but you should ask your doctor what your options are. Don't try so hard to be perfect because you can't be perfect hon, no one is. He likes you for who you are so if I were you I wouldn't hide in the house or make up excuses not to see him because if you don't spend time together then you can't get to know each other better.Can anyone give me advice about my life?
Yes, keep your head in school and then when you have time with this guy talk to him.
well i dont have any advice but my life is kind of same as yours.. i know how it feels...=(..........
it seems to me that u have seen a doctor. he/she can give you the best advice about acne. however i KNOW that piling all that makeup on your face is not healthy for ur skin. ur clogging ur pores honey. also learn to love urself. things will get greater later. and remember most of the time the person who is doing the chasing in high school is often the ones being chased after high school feel me? (so goes the phrase... back then u didn't want me, now im hot ur all on me)
Stop being self conscience and using other people for your self-esteem. Grap life by horns and kick the bull in the @ss. If the guy doesn't like you for who you are, move on.





Your parents divorce I am sure is very unsettling and it is different for everyone who experiences it. I am sorry to hear you are dealing with this.





Remember, your parents love you and want the best for you. You will find out if this guy loves and wants the best for you as well. Remember the acne is a challenge a lot of people deal with. You are not alone in this ordeal. There is not a whole lot you can do mut the sooner you stop worrying the better life will be for you.
I find that the more you try to be better and prefect, the less you are for some reason. I'm just myself and I don't feel self confident when I am. If this guy really loves you and you trust him you'd be able to tell him how you feel, and he'd see only true beauty in you instead of any acne. Now for the acne I also recommend the CVS brand acne cream, it works amazingly! :D And let your inner beauty come out! You don't want him to love you for what you're not right?

No comments:

Post a Comment