Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sigh..social life is lonely..need advice?

No one has ever asked me out, I guess b/c I have a pudge belly or i'm not cute. I have such low self confidence...I don't know what to do?? The only thing i have goin for is my sense of humor and i'm still working to improve my social skills/intelligence. Life is depressing for me.Sigh..social life is lonely..need advice?
You could try thinking of the things that you like to do and then going out to do them. Maybe find a hobby or volunteer at different places. You'll meet some people and learn to socialize and see that everybody has insecurities. I recently moved to a state that I didn't have any family or friends at All because it was a requirement for my job to relocate. Now I have a sweet husband and daughter and his friends have adopted me and it's actually o.k. You gotta get out there and just not be afraid. Another suggestion, and I am not a doctor, but sometimes when people have social axiety, medications can help. I was on paxil years ago and it did make me more outgoing. Anyhow, be brave and find a hobby that involves other people and just have fun with them. In time you will be inviting people over and doing fun stuff. Don't be down on yourself. We all have pudgy bellies up under our clothes! : )Sigh..social life is lonely..need advice?
Don't worry too much about social life right now. You will have plenty of friend sin the future. Worry more about your education because this reflects on your future, your college, your life. Those popular girls that worry about how they look and their rep ... is gunna go no where in life. They will regret not working as hard as they should have once they find themselves working at shop rite :) lol





anyways, to improve on your social life though. You are putting yourself down, that's why it's even lonelier for you. Start being CONFIDENT, if you do something wrong try again, no one is perfect. BE OUTGOING, and friendly. dont worry so much





and it's not because you have a freeking ';pudge belly.'; You need more confidence.
You got to flirt a bit. The opposite sex is just as shy as you are. They have the same insecurities. You have to let them know you are interested. Try smiling at them more. Try to start a conversation. If you are interested in sports, start up a conversation. Let them get to know the real you. You say you have a sense of humor, that is great. Everyone loves people who laugh easy.
you sound just like me. i dont have alot of confident in life either. no gf, i have trouble talking to girls. and i am not good at group interaction. just wanna say that your not lonely. there are people who are like us. i have clubs in school but i am so inactive.. sign.. i am currently seeking couseling.. and trying to find a job. maybe things will be better.
the key to ur question is self confidence believe in ur self ! ...

No comments:

Post a Comment