Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need some serious advice on my life please?

right im 21 my gf 17 an i have a friend who is 38 an he is a nasty guy he doesn't no me an my gf are together because he thinks she is a slag because of were she lives an works he found out we were together b4 but made me chose him or her an i chose him don't ask why but i dumped my gf thankfully she took me back an we love each other so much but he gets really angry if i don't go to his everyday or if im not there by a certain he'll ring me its like he's checking on me 24/7 an he'll send me nasty texts an emails if i don't go there at all or tell were im going my family no but wont help an my gf has had enough so have i can some1 please help meI need some serious advice on my life please?
First off, why would you hang out with a guy like that? He sounds awful. I can't think of ANY reason you'd want to hang out with him! You could try talking to the guy, telling him he doesn't need to monitor your life, and who you pick for your girlfriend isn't his business. If he doesn't take it so well, or lashes out, you can just as easily turn off your cell phone when you and your gf are together, or block him from your email. You don't have to put up with his crap.I need some serious advice on my life please?
You know the answer...you have to get rid of the male 'friend' and fast.
he doesn't sound like a good friend. dump him.


if you really love your gf, don't be his friend then. that is really really rude to talk about your best friends girlfriend like he does. why are you even tolerating it?? find a better friend and be happy with your gf!! :)
Yeh, the police, what are you his slave? tell him to fook off and find people his own age to play with, he sounds like a paedo
Well first of all get rid of the nasty fella you talk about....marry the 17 yr old and live happy ever after!
sounds like you have a stalker on your hands! **** that though - they say chicks before dix but i think this time that rule should be broken (: dump him keep her if he fuxx with u get a restraining order. also keep her out of his way because most likely he would hurt her.


best wishes ! %26lt;3
get rid of him
ok for one this guy is not your friend!!! a friend would not treat u this way, a true friend would never ask u to choose between him and ur gf!! he seems to be a very jelous person and he just wants you for himself!!


is there any chance he may be gay and secretly likes u?





hope it all works out for u u, but like i said u should not have this guy in ur life especially if he is making you feel so bad








take care xox

No comments:

Post a Comment