Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My friend never in her life kiss a guy ? advice pls?

all type of kissMy friend never in her life kiss a guy ? advice pls?
YOUr friend needs to get out more often, YOUr friend needs to meet more people, YOUr friends needs to realized that not every guy its evil and that life its all about learning from YOUr mistakes.My friend never in her life kiss a guy ? advice pls?
Kiss her so she can go on with her life.
if she's minor I have no comment but if she has old enough then I advice you not to her .Look for a guy for her.
yes how old is she? or maybe she just takes the piss out of you
I'm afraid that her parents prevent her do talk to the boys if they don't she must try a cheek kiss then frensh kiss
first how old is friend? maybe she is shy or doesn't like guys that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment