Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Advice on marriage life?

if i get married this will be my life: stay at home all the time, only go outside if husband is with me, can not stay in one place for one minute without husband all over me hug and kiss, u know, never talk to no guys except husband,barely talk on the phone cuz husband only wants me to talk to him, if i want to sleep he will be hugging me all night,never let me go or stay away from him, pray together stay together ,eat togather ,talk together,he'll give me everything as long as im tru and good as i am, but this marriage life is it good or bad thing? now i m single and he wants to marry me cuz hes crazy for me but he luvs me more than i luv him but hes so good to me, i never got married b4 so im scared. any advice on if this is a happy sounding life or would u feel smouthered if this was your type of marriage result? would u want more space or freedom or whats ur thoughts on this? or would u rather b single?not that im against all this, no im just wondering if this is like normal marrgeAdvice on marriage life?
I think you are lucky that you found a man that loves you so much but, at the same time, it is not healthy for him to shelter you and not allow you to have a life of your own. You have to have a life outside of him...and he has to have a life outside of you. Maybe you should talk to him and tell him about your feelings. He probably has trust issues that come from a previous relationship. Usually those insecure feelings can go away after some sort of counseling. It sounds like you guys are religious, or have some sort of relationship with God (you talked about praying together). Maybe ask God for guidance, or even go to your church for counseling. I would hate to tell you to get out of your relationship without knowing the whole story, but it does sound like you need to get some issues resolved BEFORE you get married, if you decide to. Good luck and God bless!!!!Advice on marriage life?
No this is not a normal marriage. Sounds like to me this guy will do more than smother you, he will control you. Be very careful. Most abusive men show these types of behaviors and it will all seem find and good until you marry him. Then he will think that he owns you and physical or emotional abuse will begin. I would break it off with him as soon as possible and don't let him bug you or manipulate you into staying. Walk away and don't look back!
marriage is hard work, commitment, communication, trust, faithfullness, laughter, friendship, and a life time of ups and downs.


marriage is not, control, minipulation, or being smothered.


do some research on the meaning of ';MARRIAGE';.
Nope - get the hell out of it now. That sounds scary to me. You're crazy.
dont do it its a huge commitment on life i wouldnt do it agian
I have been married 4.5 years and if my husband was like that he wouldn't be my husband. Don't marry someone if you don't love them that is a waste of time.
No, this is not normal married life and you are definately not ready to marry. Settle down a bit sure, but you should definately not get married. You are so far from wanting to or even being ready too it is obviouse. Good luck.
You don't want to get married. Split.
That's not being married AT ALL!!! being married is trusting each other and knowing that you will never run around on him ot the other way around the way you are makeing it sound this guy wants to OWN you and NO One has the right to do that to an other person at all get out befor it's too late remeber you are your own person and have the right to have friends and go out with out him and talk on the phone go to bed with out him all over you
Are you omish?





Married life is nothing like that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment