Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have lost all my motivation, can I have some constructive advice to get my zest for life back?

When I'm feeling like that (and I'm a lot older than 25) I go for a long walk to clear my head. Exercise gives you a lift and a bonus is if the scenery around you is beautiful. The act of helping other people takes the focus off yourself and in a round-about way helps you get through another day/week/year knowing you do have a life of purpose. Be encouraged to have hope.I have lost all my motivation, can I have some constructive advice to get my zest for life back?
I AM REALLY STUMPED HERE . WHAT HAPPENED ...............DID YOU SUFFER A LOSS..OR WHAT HELP ME OUT HERE!!I have lost all my motivation, can I have some constructive advice to get my zest for life back?
Try crossdressing. It is fun.
Just do what i do and find some thing like a pet or plant or somthing that can not surrive with out your help
how old are you?
find someone to date, that usually puts your life back into perspective.
  • bright lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment