Sunday, December 27, 2009

Advice on my life? please?

Basically lately as its been the summer holidays i've had the time to think about my life, and it came to me that i hate it and i cried over the fact. I feel like my whole life is made up of wrong turns. I dont feel so depressed like an emo or anything but i feel like i cant tell anyone, i dont want to worry my friends and boyfriend by being depressed. My best friend said to me last week: '; Youre so lucky i wish i were you'; and my reply was '; seriously if you were me then you would wish you could start your life from scratch again'; and obviously she was confused by that and we said no more about that.


Heres my life;





1. When i was in kindergarten i was to young to understand but i was very horrible to a little girl and was called to the headmasters office. (i regret this with my whole life because now i understand what i did, i am friends with her but havent seen her for about 3 yrs.)





2. My parents are getting a divorce.





3. I was used for nearly 9 months by the boy i truly loved.





4. I've had a boy who has called me horrid names and so much so i had to block him and change my number, he has still found ways to contact me.





5. i've been blackmailed by a boy.





6. I dumped a boy for a liar which makes me feel guilty because he truly liked me.





7. One girl (if she told my secret) could take all my friends i ever had away from me and even family maybe.





8. I wish i was invisible and could blend in but i cant.





9. The boyfriend i have at the moment i feel like hes avoiding me because he hardly texts back and never is able to meet up something always comes up an i feel like all he wants to do with me is makeout which is not what i wanna do, i sometimes feel pressured by other peolpe to kiss him.





10. i have a phycological problem which i dont want to explain because i never talk about to anyone, but i makes me terrified of things.





11. im not as bright as my friends and sometimes feel like i shouldnt have gotten into my school.





So if you can give me advice on any of these subjects please what should i do?


thankyou so much it means alot to talk to people about this xAdvice on my life? please?
Hi,





Well, clearly, you've had a lot on your plate. You've had some problems/issues that haven't been resolved and in addition to that, one thing after another has been accumulative and from what you've put out on these boards, detrimental.





Well, you clearly you have some surpessed feelings and thoughts from your past where you need to air these to somebody to help bring out some perspective and enabling you to cope.





You have 2 past problems, or rather, negative experiences, one of which was self-inflicted and the other, you've had to endure not by your own choice.





1) The friend you haven't seen in 3 years - is there anyway of tracking her down - either by the contact details you have or through the internet somehow?





2) The parent's divorce - does this still physically and mentally make you feel deflated in spirits?





3) It seems you've been unlucky in the choice of your boyfriends - maybe the current one isn't right for you - ??





I think you need to focus on these areas:





Your family;


Your current best friend;


Your academic situation.





All 3 of these are equally as important and intregral to breed some sort of direction and functionality in your life.





Try not to take on too much in your life and maybe, at this moment in time, it might be an idea to steer away from guy relationships - at least give a 3-6 month break to allow you to build up self-esteem/confidence as well as balance and structure in your life.





Focus on fostering what you have. Boys will always come and go, but your family, education and close friend/s are a vitality as well as your health.





I would suggest you also invest some time in a new activity/hobby - for example, taking up a team sport or some form of physical activity.





Try not to get too needy into thinking that having a boyfriend is the ultimate piece of the jigsaw.





Anyway, I hope I have helped and I wish you well for the future.


Cheers,


LiverredAdvice on my life? please?
dont worry everyone goes through a part in life were you think everythin has gone wrong but trust me you will feel better in a few days try not to think about it.
Some American Advice:


I wish i knew how old you are.


There is nothing wrong with you, I know so many girl that have had some, most, if not all the same stuff happen to them.


* I am sorry you parents are getting a divorce. But you can not fix what is not in your control. She was married to him, and just like any relationship breakups there are 2 side to every story.


* I am sorry, but boys use girl's, guy's will tell you that girl's use boy's. It is just how it is.


* Boys calling name's and he still find away to contact you.


I think you broke his heart.


i could be wrong, But even when a girl breaks up with a guys, words fly.


Get over it.


* Being Blackmailed by a boy is just about low as anyone can go.


you should have called the police and had him arrested.


I guess you had sex with him, sex photo's sorry if i'm wrong


* Dumping a guy for another can be a mistake, but we all make them


* Never Never Ever tell a girl a Secret. That is what a Priests or Therapist is for. They are not allowed to repeat a thing.


I bet you will never make that mistake again. Sorry


* Don't we all wish we were invisible, But the invisible man was invisible


and he said it was a curse. Go figure, but i can see your point.


* About your current BF, I guess he is somewhat far from you as you say he need to come up. So look, if you start treating him like your BF and not as just some kid, Make-out with him. he misses you and travelled to see you. if you act warmer to him he will act nice and text you. But I feel he is angry with you because the way you wrote that.


Give Him some Love


* psychological problems, all the girl I know have them that why there are good friend and therapists


* I like you, you are Bright, you make some very observation about yourself. I think your friends think so too, Also I think the school has standardised testing which will say i am right.


* I want to say yes you do have problems but they are not the end of the world. i know for a fact that other people have worse and in the scheme of thing make your look like a peace of cake.


Try to hold it together, If you are not happy with some friends get rid of them, tell them the reason why. find new friends that make you happy.


* I have told this a million times Guy's are like dog's and attracted to a girls boobs like a bone. we are like animals. I am not saying you will lose your BF but if you do. In the future try a make better choices.


The same with GF's, keep them at arm's distance when it comes to your feeling.


There is nothing I can say about the blackmail and the boy leaving you, just that it happened and try to put it behind you





You seem like a nice girl even with all the baggage you have.


Just remember this is your life and you can change it.


Wake up everyday being happy, the day may not end that way. But being happy is a state of mind and is transferred to other people.


Just think this guy took the time to write you all this from across the pond.


All the best to you.
First of all Wright a list 11 good things in your life, secondly talk to your most trusted friend about how you feel and they you point out that you do have a good life, and I am guessing by what you say in number 10 you may have bipolar disorder, which can make you go depressed for no reason at all, so go see your doctor.
Maybe try and talk about this with your best friend. It sounds like she might have a few problems of her own if she wishes she was you. Plan a nice girly night in and just let everything out, you'll feel better for it!





For number 1 maybe you can arrange to meet up with this girl and apologise for what you did to her (even though you were very young and didn't know what you were doing). This might make you get over this once and for all, and you might even make a good friend out of it.





If you're worried about your parents getting divorced then talk to them about it. I'm sure they'd rather know what your feelings were about it, and they will probably be able to make you feel better too. It's always best to be open.





As for your boy trouble, try and put it down to experience and learn from any mistakes, it's all part of growing up!





If you feel you have a pyschological problem it is nothing to be ashamed or embarrased about. I think something like a third of all people have some sort of mental health issue at some point in their life. If you think it's affecting you in a bad way then maybe try councelling. A lot of my frineds have done this and it's really helped them.





If you find yourself thinking about all the bad things in your life then turn it around and think of all the GOOD things, you'll soon find that you've got a lot to be happy about too!
1. u cant really stop ur parents from divorcing unless u talk to em about ur feelings and how its going to effect u in tha long run.


2. It shouldnt matter what happend in kindergarden, cuz thats the past.





If u feel that tha girl would tell ur secret get dirt on her to make sure she doesnt say anything. And wanting to be invisible wouldnt help ur problems and ur relationships isnt gonna work if he doesnt wanna meet up with u, try talking to him about that.


I really cant help with ur physcological problem thats somethign u have to change, and u need to get self confindent cuz u got into the school and things happen 4 a reason so u are susposed to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment