Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need advice on my life?

i know its not really a quetion but i just need advice .


im 14 years old and seem to get ';depressed '; a lot


i dont think my family would take me serious if i told them..


but like when i was around the age 5 my mom had a brain anarisum and had been in the hospital till i was 6 and till this day she is still unable to talk . so since im the youngest one ( both my brothers are grown) i do all her buisness work cause my brothers have there own lifes.


and okay well the story bout my dad is that when my mom was in the hospital he just like escaped all his problems by drinking so it wasnt even like he was there. and about every three years i move around with mom ( cause i live with her) and its just so hard and complicated cause im sick of meeting new people ; before i used to love meeting new peoples but now i just want to sit home and say just forget everything , i have had bad thoughts before. cause as of today my dad is in jail my mom is still not talking and my brothers are here and there. i just think its noit fair for me ! please help me ?I need advice on my life?
No honey its not fair that you have to go through all that so young and you and your mom are all by yourselves. talk to your parents or an aunt someone you could talk to. or if u have a family doctor when you go talk to your doctor and maybe you can get a referral to talk to someone. your a good daughter for helping your mom because i'm sure its hard for her to. i'm sure your can talk to someone you can always talk to your counselor at school and they can help you if your afraid of talking to your parents. you are a good person and one day you will be compensated by life and your will be a very happy person and life will be better. but remember your not alone alot of people go through bad things in life just be thankful that your mom survived that aneurysm and that you still have her with you. be strong and good luck!I need advice on my life?
i wanna start off by sayin im very sorry...i know its hard now but years from now u will loook back n say i made..i really cant tell u wat to do cause its your life all i can say is be strong n be there for your fam. as much as u can..n it may seem like its not fair but as u get older you will see wat im talikn bout..things will get better
you are right. it is not fair, but you have to keep on with helping her.


and tell your brothers that they could pitch in and help too.


they seem to be letting you do it all. let them know that you need a break every now and then. and i am Truly sorry about what happened to your mom. tell your brothers that they need to spend 1 week a month each to help. that is not asking for too much. i mean damn, it is their mother too.


as for the bad thoughts you are having, just be strong. you are doing something most people could only imagine having to do. you are the strong one in the family. remember that.


i pray that you will get the help you need soon.


good luck.
i'm so sorry. you made me cry:''( i feel so horrible. something bad(not as bad as you) happened in my life. i found this girl on youtube.com. her name is kina grannis. i love her music soo much. i cried. she just made everything in my life soo much better. and she even inspired me to start playing the guitar:) so, well, what im trying to say is that, find something you love, or love to do. do u like skateboarding, painting, swimming, music, etc.??


:) have fun with yourself. even if you have to cry. it;s ok. dont worry. you will be ok:)


i'm praying for you:D


:)
14 is a really hard year I recall, the hormones are something like 300% what they will be later on wreaking havoc with your emotions. You simply have to push through it mentally some how knowing it gets better, or see a doc if you can and get a script for a depression med to see you through. Your dad sounds like he's going through a looser phase and I wouldn't worry about him at all, like many unfortunate households it sounds like you will have to look after yourself here. I agree that if you are able to remember or at least re-evaluate how important this business is for your mother (perhaps it isn't and there's another solution for income) you will always be confident in yourself having done good by her and the family. Very good. So remember the good in life and tell the bad to go away, you have the right to do that. It's not a perfect world but many of us suffer and we find a way to overcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment