Sunday, December 27, 2009

Oooh my life... I need some advice on men!?

I am in love with this boy who I went out with for over a year and we broke it off in about October, he now has this girlfriend who controls him like ****! she is a psyco( she pretty much split us up)... im not even joking, she checks his phone, bans him from seeing any other girl excpet her, screams at him, hits him, yeah you get the idea.





Me and him had such good times and we loved each other so much...


I was textin him last night and we started flirting again because the other day he drove me home in his car with one of my friends... and now he started talking to me again... and we were flirting loads getting on so well!!





My friend Lucy texted him last night when she slept at mine and Lucy said to him... 'look basically you love her so just go back out with her' and he texted back saying...'you are probably right, but you know how it is'.





The last text i sent him that night said 'i love you' on the end... he didnt reply but i think he fell asleep... I cant text him today cause he is with his new gf... and she is controling and would kill me!


I know he doesnt like her that much, and he MUST like me... he acts like he does and last nigth he admited it!





I want to do something but i dont know what! :( I really do love him so much... we both tried to have different relationships but they never work out, everything comes back to him... i think he loves me still( he indirectly implied it)... but what can i do? - his gf is trapping him in this relationship and it's not fair.








Help? I want to tell him how i feel but i dont know what to say...Oooh my life... I need some advice on men!?
None of this is making sense, if he truly loved you more than his gf, he would have left her to date you already. But since that's not the case, he obviously has more feelings towards his girlfriend and has moved on from you.





Remember the facts, you two broke up, he moved on, and he found a girlfriend of his own. No matter how abusive she is, your ex is clinging to her and isn't breaking up with her, in other words, he loves her nonetheless.Oooh my life... I need some advice on men!?
thats a hard one aye just keep flirting with him he will love u more and more and more till its to much for him he will dump the ';psyco *****'; and it should work out for u

No comments:

Post a Comment