Thursday, December 31, 2009

Been homeschooled whole life and starting public 4 the 1st time in my life (high school) any advice?

just tell me what I should do and what I shouldnt. any wisdom?Been homeschooled whole life and starting public 4 the 1st time in my life (high school) any advice?
Be yourself and don't be shy!!


Join sports or any extra curricular activities if you can.


And talk to people you normally wouldn't talk to.


Don't say ';oh they are nerdy I don't want to be friends with them';. I learned that one the hard way. They may turn out to be great people and great friends.


Good luck!Been homeschooled whole life and starting public 4 the 1st time in my life (high school) any advice?
Be yourself, connect with your teachers, be immune to peer group pressure and groups but rather make individual friends according to your values. You will probably be smarter than everyone and perhaps there are some things they will know that you dont but I doubt they are important things. Do not let anyone intimidate you. See the goal of college scholarships in several years. HAVE FUN
Just Be yourself.. thats the best advice i could think of.... and also be social....
I know how you feel. What worked for me was how funny and ME I was. Just be natural but outgoing so you can make friends.The guy above me is WRONG!
Always remember to let God lead you. If it feels wrong it usually is. Don't follow the crowd be who you are and understand there will always be a nasty person out there trying to bring you down.


Hold your head up be strong and never give up.


May God protect you and guide you.
Dont get caught up in the bullshit and drama. Work hard and keep grades up, cus some people get caught up in drama and freindships and loose sights of their future. listen to your parents. remember most likely the people you meet in school wont be yor freinds 10 years from now. from every experience you will learn a lesson good or bad, it will make you a stronger person.
Don't act superior to the others, try not to be shy, and above all be exactly yourself because your true friends (how many or how few) will be all the people you will ever need.





Oh, and just because a person doesn't end up being a best friend, don't discard them completely.





Also, High School is a haven for drama. Try your best not to get caught up in it, and I think you will be a good judge at whats necissary and whats just drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment