Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need help and advice with my life.?

My name is Katie and I am 15 years old. To me, I think i am too young to be going through what I am at the moment.


I would really appriciate it if you read carefully what i am about to say, And any disrespectful comments are not tolerated, I need advice on how to find my happiness.





When i was a baby, I lived in newcastle with my Mother, My father and my sister. I had a brilliant childhood and I loved playing out on the street everyday with my friends, When i was 8 years old. my father told us that he had been promoted to a new job, in West Yorkshire.





My mother agreed, so we all went there as one happy family. As time went on, my dad was secretly having an affair, and we didn't know until my auntie rang up and told us she caught him with another woman. My dad left us to move to China with his new girlfriend.


My mother and father got divorced and then Me, My mam, and my sister moved to a cottage still in yorkshire, not far away from where we already was.


To get away from bad memories with my dad and to find happiness.


I was then 12 years old,, I started my high school and was enjoying it till up to year eight.


I had problems with getting bullied and finding my true friends, As they were all 2 faced to me and made my life a misery.


I told my mother and she arranged to have meetings with me and a nurse at school to talk me through it and make me feel okay.


I began to miss my other part of the family in Newcastle, m mothers side,, my Auntie, my Uncle and my cousins.


I told my mother how sad and upset i was, she arranged for me to have holidays down newcastle to make me feel better.


As i visited newcastle, I went out to the streets with my cousin (1 year older than me) I was 14,


I met a boy called micky and i started going out with him.


As i went back to yorkshire, i always used to chat online with him, He told me about his cousin Ross and i got his email address too.


Ross was lovely to me, and micky was never online anymore. So i talked to Ross everyday, at night he sat up with me on msn and we listend to sad touching songs, and I grew closer to him, We used to talk to eachother whilst looking out the window at the beautiful dark sky and at the bright shining moon. and hoped we would be together,


I fell in love with Ross.and broke up with micky as he was no good.


I told my mother. She said she was proud of me for finding someone to make me happy. As time went on my auntie called my mother and told her about rosses past. That he ddnt go to school and his mother and father were not nice and his family didn't work.


My mother told me to stay away from him and to not be with him.


I was gutted, i sat crying everyday and then we decided to be with eachother Secretly.


One day my mother said to me that we are moving to newcastle, and my sister was staying in yorkshire with her boyfriend,


She said it would be a good time to move as i as just about to start my GCSE's. my mother was unhappy in yorkshire too. and wanted to be with her sister. (my auntie) As they are soo close.


My mother put the cottage up for sale and was planning on moving to newcastle.


As she put the house up for sale, I lived with my auntie until she bought a house down newcastle, I love my mother so much, I rang her everyday, Arranged to meet her every weekend and had funt imes together, my life was finally picking up and back on track


I was so happy. I was so happy ot stay with ross, without nobody knowing was difficult.


through ross i got to know his friend robert, he was even better than ros to me, as when me and ross argued he always used to threaten me, and he alwaysed used to hack my msn and spam my phone and things, :'( now he will not leave me alone.





Going on with school in newcastle and waiting for my mother to come up was going so well.


One day i came in froms chool and sat on my bed watching televison. My uncle came in and says he was just going to pick my auntie up which was strange as she didnt usually finish till 6pm every night.


I got worried, i knew somethin was wrong. my uncle and auntie came up to my room and told me she had some very very very bad news for me.


She sad me down and whispered in my ear.


Katie, your mam has died.





My heart sank and i started screaming, i ran around the house pulling my hair and i got on my knees and screamed to god, why could he do this to me? i am too young to be going through this.





Right now. i dont know what to do? what do i do? i just cant think straight anymore


its like ALL of my life has just gone! gone like that!!


I broke up with ross as it wasnt working.


I started to like his friend robert, he was so kind and caring ot me and re-assured me that everything can only get better now.


but he was wrong, things got WORSE.


robert turned against me with ross and his friends and so has my cousin. she hates me and nobody will talk to me anymore. i dont understand what i have done, my mam said i was a lovely girl and i could go far in life.


at mthe moment i am cI need help and advice with my life.?
You need a fresh start I think. Move somewhere completley new, meet new people, have a new phone number %26amp; MSN so that those lads can't contact you. You're really upset I can tell, but now thing can only get better. Screw Ross %26amp; Robert and all the others, and get some good friends, and start enjoying life again. Make your mum proud of you.I need help and advice with my life.?
Aww girl you've been through a lot, I'm so sorry that your mother passed away last month - it must be hard for you :(.


So you're 15 right? You're obviously going to be clueless and speechless, as what has happened to you. But you need to go to school, this is a good chance to get your life on track. Yes you may hate school but then you can build up your life again with the education you are getting.


Forget Ross, Robert and his friends, there's no need to worry about them! It's your life, not everyone is going to be loved but you shouldn't be wasting your life on people who dislike you. Talk to your cousin though, your cousin is part of your family and you need to build up the relationship again. Go out more to parks, try make new friends there, it will be hard but then this is so you can build your confidence back up again. Go out with your Auntie to get your mind off things.





You have a long life in front of you Katie, plan out your dream and targets and work your hardest to get this. Don't waste it now. :) All the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment