Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I am a 33 Year Old Male, I get ( Too Much Sex ), Any Advice ? Im also do very well in life, thanks.?

Keep it up, try to be good.





If you're bored though maybe you need to do something fulfilling or wholesome.





If that aint it how's about a cheaper but just as novel thrill:





Take up skydiving





Use some of that coin to go travelling





Go and do the biggest bungee jump in the world.








Use your imagination,





well done though I hope I have to ask that question, I have had chain success with girls but never keep the roll goin until I get bored enough to ask that question, fairplay mate.I am a 33 Year Old Male, I get ( Too Much Sex ), Any Advice ? Im also do very well in life, thanks.?
It's called HPV, typically caused from having many partners, the warts should show up soon.





: D Well done!I am a 33 Year Old Male, I get ( Too Much Sex ), Any Advice ? Im also do very well in life, thanks.?
too much sex? there's no such thing as too much sex.
YOU ARE A D-BAG ADVICE DON'T BRAG ON YOUR SELF
Oh, well done.





Sorry, what was the question?
So...whats the problem haha?


BTW, cheers for the 2 points! XD


x
ahhhh have you friction burns on your hands use vaseline next time

No comments:

Post a Comment