Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need some advice towards my life..career, ambitions, etc, please look at what I am going for then reply plz!

Hello, I'm Matt, I am 15 years old, a sophomore this upcoming year...





I am doing community service for my graduating hours + more for resume through volunteering at camps, and also a club in school leo club, which is a junior lions club which helps the community.





I am looking to go into JROTC program at school, then ROTC in college, then join the US Army or Marine Corps for Intelligences/Leadership/Potential Combat Oriented Things





I am trying to save up money for things later in life, and I seem to get to preoccupied with the future, but am seemingly interested and invested in it...





Speaking of investing I am thinking of investing later in life and working to save money to travel and live life!





I want to get married and have a family but am concerned of a military career and not being settled





I need advice on if what I am doing is smart and how it will benefit me and how it will benefit my plan as far as a career goes versus having a family, home, etc. and if it's a safe choice?I need some advice towards my life..career, ambitions, etc, please look at what I am going for then reply plz!
You are amazing, a 15 year old who responsibly plans for his future.





Just continue on what you are doing, as later, your outlook in life will shift and then you can decide what you really want. Joining the military is a good Idea, as they are giving a lot of opportunities for soldiers to study while in active duty. Also, who said that having a family while on active duty is not possible. It will just depend on how your spouse will support and love you.





Good luck Amazing Kid!





Alecs

No comments:

Post a Comment