Sunday, December 27, 2009

Not life or death, but advice is sought.?

So we have to go to the Museum of Modern Art for a class in college. There is this girl I like in the class (and I think she likes me) and I want to ask if she wants to go along with me. The thing is, she always hangs out with her friend and I have a feeling they will plan on going together, but I'd obviously like it more if it was just me and her. I originally planned on just asking her out for a cup of coffee, but this seems like a good chance to really get to know her and have a little fun. But it might be taken as just a friendly gesture for some classwork. Your advice?Not life or death, but advice is sought.?
Wow...you sound like a great guy. Ask her to go to the museum with you, and if she asks if her friend can come along, say yes. Get on her friends good side, you'll need her approval if this hope-full relationship is to go any where. Maybe you can get to know her later, take her to coffee like you said. And what's wrong with a mistaken date as a friendly gesture before it hits her that your interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment