Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need some advice on my life.?

I'm 18 years old and I never had a boyfriend. I've always been told that have these amazing blue eyes and have such a pretty face, and great personality, but I never been with a guy. The most I ever done was kiss (and that was a peck on the lips). I don't know if something there's something wrong with me or what but, I'm tired of being the third wheel when with friends and their bfs. So I'm asking is this, what can I do to approve myself and get noticed i guess is what I'm saying.





(Please no rude remarks.)





Thanks. :)I need some advice on my life.?
Being 18 is not a reason why one should have a bf, the reason that one should have a bf is that when you really love someone. I know that the society and our culture keeps us under pressure by these illogical suggestions that by 18 you should have had one or two bfs, by this age you should have married, by that age you should have saved money for kids and stuff like that. Do we ever wonder that whose life is it that we are living? Do we really be what we want to be or just be someone who (we assume) is impressive by the standards of the society.





I know that sometimes not being in a relationship can raise doubts about your own worth. But believe me that you are as special as anyone, and it is a fact. The reason for being in a relationship is love and not 'insecurity'. Expect others to understand and appreciate this viewpoint, then life would be simpler and more straightened out. You are rather blessed that you would be with someone you love, not merely fool around with any Tom, Dick and Harry.I need some advice on my life.?
It is completely fine that you have never been in a relationship. If you get positive comments, then physical appearance/attraction is not the problem. Also, you said that people say you have a great personality. If you are pretty and have a great personality, then it should not be too hard to find a relationship. I am not sure how outgoing you are, but maybe try talking to some more guys. Just don't make it seem like you are desperate. When you try too hard to find a relationship, you just end up dissappointed; when you don't really look for a relationship, you usually end up being in one unexpectedly.
well , hang out with some guys , go to party's or clubs , have fun and let people know that you want to live life good =)














...ii don't really know why people think you need to have boyfriend by the time you step 13...it all take time...and within time you will find that special someone
If no one is asking you and you are what you just said you are, then probably guys like you, they have just never asked. Your turn to ask someone you like out.
Try putting yourself in the spotlight and try to be outgoing

No comments:

Post a Comment