Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Help with my life career path! lol, need a handd and advice please?

Right, im 16, did pretty well in my GCSE's, currently doing A levels at college!


Whats the best way into teaching? want to teach in a primary school!


I know uni, but any advice pleaseeeeeHelp with my life career path! lol, need a handd and advice please?
I hope this website is helpful:


http://www.tda.gov.uk/Recruit.aspxHelp with my life career path! lol, need a handd and advice please?
You will need to go to uni and get a degree but it would probably be a good idea to try to get a part time or voluntary job working with children to get some experience. You should speak to the guidance teachers at school and see if they can advise you
NEVER use the words career path and lol in the same sentence, paragraph, document, or day, week or month.





Consult with the counselors at your school.
You will need to do a degree. There are plenty of options to go into teaching, the best thing would be to talk with your current teachers.


Have a look at this:





http://www.tda.gov.uk/Recruit.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment