Thursday, December 31, 2009

I would like some advice on my life if possible?

im 24 years old and recently iv been contemplating settling down and and starting a life with someone...sadly i don't have anyone at the moment im not sad or anything i just feel that my current lifestyle of going out at the weekends and generally doing menial things during the week is something more fitted to when i was 18? i would love to get married and have children by the time im 30 i have a great job and don't have money problems (as apart from going out i don't spend lol) im romantic at heart and love to wine and dine partners and i a big believer in fate and when ';the one'; comes along it will happen it just seems girls my age seem to have very different priorities in life and the time of the romantics have gone (correct me if im wrong) basically i just would love some feedback on whether or not im wishing my life away or im being sensible in what iv been thinking about. im not forcing the issue of going out to meet girls or anything like that i just seem to having mixed feeling about my lifestyle nowadays. thanks for reading for a start and thanks in advance for any normal non insolent comments :)I would like some advice on my life if possible?
Unfortunately girls today appear to be predators and dont seem to want to be wined and dined and romanced, this is very sad, men like you dont come along every day and when they do they seem to be surrounded by girls that have different morals and values to you. I would say start moving in different circles, you obviously have an idea of what your special girl will be like so if she is not one that you will meet at a club on a friday or sat night then sort out in your head where she is likely to be.


My son is 29 and had his heart broken on more than one occasion, he too like yourself is a gentleman and despairs of the current trend with girls today of sleeping with random strangers whenever they feel like it. He has decided to go away for 6 months in Jan and has forgone women for the moment, he is going to south east asia and has told me that when he gets back he will probably be more in the settling down mood and will be more open to dating etc.,


I would say dont give up on who you are, there is someone special out there for you but dont fall in love too easily as that doesn't last.


Good luck and be choosy as you sound like you deserve it.I would like some advice on my life if possible?
Well done to you Mathew. Take your time is all I can say. I did not meet ';the right one'; until I was in my 50 's, and it was worth waiting for.
Don`t be impatient, you are still young and love will come when you least expect it! In the meantime, enjoy your freedom...
you are being sensible. At the end of the day, this is how you are. Though at 24, you may want to enjoy life more and not forcing the idea of settling down too much. If somebody comes along and happens to be ';the one';, you would settle down.

No comments:

Post a Comment