Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Anyone out there that can give me advice on my love life please help...?

okay well im in love with this guy who evreyone has told me to dump and forget but the again i don't know if i can and then there's this guy that i really really like and i've liked him for almost 2 yrs now but he told one of my girl-friends that he liked my bestfriend.....what should i do!!!!!!!!!??????? i'm a disater!!!!!Anyone out there that can give me advice on my love life please help...?
You're 14, give it up!Anyone out there that can give me advice on my love life please help...?
When i was 12 i was dumped. When i was 15 i was dumped twice by the same girl. When i was 17 i was dumped. When i was 18 i did the dumping. Love em a leave em, was my way of life. At 21 I met her, she has not dumped me yet. After 36 years, I am still very happy and in love. Under 18 is far too young to go steady with anyone. It only leads to heart break for one or the other. I know this now, but then, I would not listen to those who have been there. Life is far too short to see only one person and when (the one) comes along you will know.
Listen everybody else isn't living your life for you. the only life you have. you have to follow your heart with this one. just because everybody tells you to dump someone isn't a good enough reason to do so. they be not agree but your happiness has to come first. now for the other guy you like who likes your best friend you might let him know you are interested but find out where your best friend stands because you don't want a man to come in between the both of you. but remember this is your life follow your heart and not everybody elses.
stay with the one you love or you'll regret it, the grass isn't always greener on the other side
Let him go. Don't talk to him for a while and things will get better.
Forget him. I Fell in love when i was 14 and i did alot of things i shouldnt have because of that. Dont do stuff that you know youll regret because of one guy.
Make your move,there not going to wait for ever.Tell em what is on your mind.
You DO sound confused. Why not start fresh, and dont like either one of them. Concentrate on other friends, both gals, n guys. And of course keep up your studies, athletics, and hobbies. Sounds like you dont need to be worrying about your love life today. K?
No body can really tell you what to do


obviously follow ur heart and best decisions


but keep in mind by looking at every single aspect of ur choice and consequences the could occur for ur choice


i wouldnt wanna get somoen to make choices for me for one, if all goes to hell, at least youll have ur self to blame


my suggestion, follow ur heart, take chances and have courage . anythign that brings you down will only make you stronger, if you are able to bring yourself back up


sorry if im no help best of luck to you
i think that if she is really youre best friend you shold go ahead give the guy a chance and if the other guy is really that bad then dump him
If you are in love with your boyfriend then it shouldn't matter if this other guy likes your bestfriend. If you really love your boyfriend then don't listen to what other people tell you to do. Just follow your heart

No comments:

Post a Comment