Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hey! Need Some Advice to Some life Questions? Need tO GET OVER HER?!?!?!

Me(22) and my ex(25) and my 3 year-old son's mother broke our 4 year relationship in april, when she broke up she made up reasons but later i've found out that she was talking to a particular guy since march. I was devastated when i found out. Now, i feel like i've been living in a nightmare ever since, my dreams and future are crushed, but i am trying to do better. This woman has betrayed me and hurt me so bad, sometimes i wonder how i am going to get over this. Recently she showed up with her new man to pick up my son. It was low of her doing it but i've expected it from her. At this point, there is absolutely nothing i can do except to try to get over this and move on. I wake up and have nightmares most of the time, and the image of her in my head is killing me. I wanna forget everything and move on again, Can someone help or some words that can help me through this?!?!?Hey! Need Some Advice to Some life Questions? Need tO GET OVER HER?!?!?!
I would suggest reading the book ';East of Eden'; until you get to the part about Adam and Cathy in Salinas at the house. There are some really good pointers about people and their nature that helped me through a lot of heartache. Anyway, if nothing else, it'll take your mind off of her for a while. It's by John Steinbeck.


Either way, you seem like a really nice guy and don't deserve what you're going through. She seems not as nice as I'd like an ex to be, I';m really sorry. After finishing the book, go out and find some really good friends. They (male or female) might help take the sting away. Also, keep yourself busy during the day; you won't dream if you're absolutely exhausted before going to bed.


I'm really sorry that you loved her a whole bunch and that she's not worth the effort that you put up. Time will help. Everybody told me that and I didn't believe them. I was a lot like you. But I';m over it and its been a year and a half.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment