Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Advice on my life please?

i dont want to seem emo but i dont like telling people things so thought u guys that i dont know could help me , first of all i am always really tired and get dizzy turns i am also always stressed and at the moment unhappy and moody i have a lot going on at the moment , 5 highers , my bestfriends bf said he hoped i diie and now i think its coming between me and my best friend , and i also work any advice on making me feel more relaxed and happier i dont like being like this Advice on my life please?
Exercise. Get those endorphins working for you.





See the doctor ; it could be a medical problem.Advice on my life please?
had a similiar problem recently, if you have something on your chest, jsut tell ho ever it concerns upfront, u'll feel alot better

No comments:

Post a Comment