Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My b-day is 3-10-82 @ 11:59pm? Tell me what ever you can.I am at a cross road in my life and I need advice!?

I am now a single mother of a 13 month daughter and I am truly at a major cross road in my life. I need all the advice I can get! Sun sign is Pisces, Moon sign is a Libra( I think). I know a little but I NEED HELP NOW!My b-day is 3-10-82 @ 11:59pm? Tell me what ever you can.I am at a cross road in my life and I need advice!?
My b-day is 3/8/69 (have to check by certif for the time). I stay at a damn crossroad--not really, I just change jobs too much. I am raising my 15 month old son alone, just havent got di-vorced yet...I don't know what my moon and sun signs and all that are, I only like to read my ';horrorscope';, I've never gotten too deep into astrology but I know that we are sensitive beings. You didn't tell enough about your cross road. Is it a job/career cross road? Are you trying to adapt to being a parent?--I sure am. I'm getting out of myself, (cuz that's all I had to worry about before I got married 2 years ago) and getting into my son. It's all about the kids now. It's hard to offer advice without a little more detail about what exactly you need help with. One Pisces to another, your child was given to you for a reason and she is part of your purpose in life, so your cross roads must have alot to do with this. I know mine did.My b-day is 3-10-82 @ 11:59pm? Tell me what ever you can.I am at a cross road in my life and I need advice!?
what is your place of birth??
Above all, you need to remember to put your daughter first, because with the care you are capable of giving, even with difficulty as a single mom, she will grow up to be someone great. But she needs that care. Good luck.
go to www.ofercohen.info ang get all your reading or just call him....he know it all


sanjay
Go to www.astro.com and you can get a personalized horoscope and birth chart. It may be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment