Saturday, December 19, 2009

What moment in your life do you wish you could revisit and give yourself some advice?

My first wedding day. I'd go into the room where I was changing into my gown, take myself aside, have a little talk with me, and talk me out of marrying the guy who would cheat on me several times in the next 17 years.What moment in your life do you wish you could revisit and give yourself some advice?
Six years ago, when I started building the house I now live in. I would of told myself about all headaches that are to come.What moment in your life do you wish you could revisit and give yourself some advice?
College, I should have studied more, and hung around less of the wrong type of people
middle school. I was very mean.
When I was 18 and applying for college.


I would tell myself to go to college at home (it saves money and time) and to major in English instead of Nursing (nursing is hard as hell, and has kept me in school for a long time).
the day i started high school.
during my preteen years. i would tell myself to enjoy life more.
I wouldn't go back to give myself advice, I wouldn't have listened anyways! Everything I went through in my younger years helped to shape the adult I am now! Yes I did get myself into a heapload of trouble, but I learned alot through it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment