Saturday, December 19, 2009

Some advice for my life?

Ok, im 14 years old and i love Elvis Presley and all that. I want to be famous with music and im now taking voice lessons and i know how to play guitar and piano. I get so worried everyday of how im gonna end up in the future. Elvis is the biggest influence in my life but i get depressed or worried that i wont end up to be as loved as him or as wonderful. I want that so bad. Everyday i worry about my future more than most kids my age should. I worry about school and all of this music. I'm also worried because i dont know exactly what type of music i want to do. I want to do my own thing. I dont know how the music buisness works. Idk im all mixed up.Some advice for my life?
Talk to your parents if you can about this. It does no good to worry, but you may have a problem if it's affecting your moods. We only have now. No one knows what will happen in the future. If you really want to be a musician, just keep working toward that. Talk to other musicians, talk to your school counselor, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment