Saturday, December 19, 2009

Can i get advice about my love life?

Do you think i can get the person that i want because i don't trust any man in this earth do you think this is normalCan i get advice about my love life?
I believe that you mean that you are currently distrusting of the opposite sex because of recent encounters which were somewhat unpleasant.





That feeling will subside if you consciously decide to allow another into your emotional space.Can i get advice about my love life?
Hey, Girly,


Without trusting anybody how can we live on the planet? You trust your papa and mama, is'nt it? Like that you will have to trust and love a man who will come to your life some day. Every man may not be trust worthy and vice versa. Therefore be careful in your selection. That's all what you can do





kuttympk
all women are bitter against men but believe me when you find ';the one'; all of your hostility will go out the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment