Saturday, December 19, 2009

I wrote a book about my life and I need advice?

I work with 2 little children and their mom knows I wrote a book and wants to read it but am a little hessitent about giving it to her because of my past and the things that I got hooked on like masturbation. I am nervous because I am not sure how that will affect my job or my relationship with the mom. Is it a good idea to let her read it.I wrote a book about my life and I need advice?
i'm gonna go with... NO.


it'd make the relationship rather awkward and she may think differently of you.


however, she could be very understanding, but personally, i would not take that risk.I wrote a book about my life and I need advice?
Tell her you sent it off to a printer and don't have a copy right now and ';never'; pick it up ';from the printer';. Hopefully she'll forget about it.
Well personally, if you wouldn't want anyone to read that then why would you even write a book? It should be a journal if it is that personal.
no, keep it to yourself, it sounds more like a journal or diary than a book. it should be kept personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment