Saturday, December 19, 2009

I don't have a career/life coach...Will you please help me with career advice?

i just want to find out what is the right career path for me and my talents....i cook, i sew, i make arts and crafts i like to perform on stage but i don't have any real talent with sing/dance....AND i want to open my own business. What sort of shop could I open up that will also keep me off my feet for most of the day because i am phys. disabled?I don't have a career/life coach...Will you please help me with career advice?
Before you open up a shop * which is an excellent idea btw* you should definitely get a business education. Education is fundamental and without it...well, its really easy to fail. After you go take some business courses I think you'll have a better idea of what you want to do. You could open up a craft store? lol.I don't have a career/life coach...Will you please help me with career advice?
A bookstore is a good shop to run. You can sit behind the counter, people with questions about a book or subject come up to the counter with questions , unless they see you in another part of the store, Its very easy paced and you dont have to be on your feet all the time.
Clothing designer. Seamstress. Costumes for stage. Make, design, or sell window treatments. Interior design.

No comments:

Post a Comment