Saturday, December 19, 2009

Help me ppl I need some advice with my life plz plz! I have a pic?

Im 17 and im a junior at my school. This year im having so many problems in life I dont know where to start. My friends changed some back stabbed me some I left cause I dont have much in commen with them. Im shy, im not in any club I feel lonely inside but never show it to anyone even times when i feel like **** inside I usually keep it inside. This year i got put in special edd english class. Im moved from Russia and I had problems with English. I want to find someone to love but then I never abel to find the right girl. After school i just come home go online and search for random stuff or I do skimboarding on weekends to keep my mind of problems. Whenever I feel mad inside i always keep to myself. Im pretty nice to girls but since nothing much happends in my life I never have anything cool to talk about with girls. Im not sure wtf is going on with my life right now I feel completly lost right now.My confidence is pretty low in myself.


http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/2790/sn鈥?/a>Help me ppl I need some advice with my life plz plz! I have a pic?
Cheer up! You are a nice looking young man and sound like a sweet guy too! I am positive that you will make friends this year. Don't worry about sounding cool to girls, either. The nice one's don't care about 'cool' stuff, they care about you. Smile and people will see confidence and won't know that you feel lonely. Take Care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment