Saturday, December 19, 2009

Breakup. She said she lost ';romantic spark'; Can it come back?? Women and Men, any life exper or advice

My gf broke up with me because she lost feelings. (I 29 she 25) She said it was not fair for me to being so giving and her not return it. She said we had a good relationship but just she wasn鈥檛 feeling the romantic spark anymore. She does care for me and I feel the same. She just got out of a 2 year relationship which ended in a retraining order cause he was verbally abusive to her. One month after that she met me and things flew. We felt that things went to fast. Talking marriage etc.. She used to tell me she wanted space but was doing it so that things would not get messed up between us. Well now we are done and I have asked her back but she states she needs to miss me and time will tell. She is unable to tell me that she would be back w/ me in a month or so, but wants to to be friends and hang out.She thought i was the one. I am confused how things changed. She was the first to tell me that she will marry me. I have not chnaged and been the same person since we met. What can happenBreakup. She said she lost ';romantic spark'; Can it come back?? Women and Men, any life exper or advice
You said yourself that she was just out of a pretty traumatic relationship... Give her some space and time.


She is trying to allow herself to really appreciate you... with her whole self. She cannot be fully ';with'; you until she is completely done with her previous relationship... healing and all.


Be patient, but don't put your life on hold ;)Breakup. She said she lost ';romantic spark'; Can it come back?? Women and Men, any life exper or advice
She just needs some alone space... Maybe you werent treating her the way she was treating you.. Well, since you broke up... dont give up... 1 she might come back to you or 2 youll find someone else

No comments:

Post a Comment