Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the absolute worst advice you've ever received in your life?

Speak your mind, be honest, stand up for yourself. Only led me to trouble!!!!!!!1What is the absolute worst advice you've ever received in your life?
the worst was lack of advice. When I was getting ready to get married, they should have told me not to . I have a few verrrry close friends and they all thought it was a bad idea but didn't tell me b/c they wanted me to be happy.


Now they feel dumb. And...well...I'm married.What is the absolute worst advice you've ever received in your life?
';It only hurts for a little while';
';Don't accept the leading role in that George Cameron film...it'll ruin your career...nobody wants to see a movie about a sinking ship.';





Tee! Hee!
';Trust me';.
';If you wanna be cool, you better smoke like the rest of us.';


I was SO young and stupid!
Keep your trousers on when you take a dump.
just try it once... you wont regret it.


when eating sushi :X

No comments:

Post a Comment