Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ok everyone out there I really need some solid advice,..My sons life is on the line?

My son is in the army,..hes being deployed to afganistan. He has bad asthma,...and unfortantly this health concern has not been addressed properly. I need to know how the terriory will affect his asthma. As of now,..he's been having serious asthma attacts durning his running exercises. I have done research on Afganistan and I know they have exstream heat temps,...then also with all the gear,..it makes it even hotter for the guys out there. Does exstream heat bring on asthma attacts ? Also if you have any other SOLID info you could share about what else that environment will have on his asthna,..please share it with me. Also how would i go about getting him released from duty if this is too much for his asthma to handle. My concern is he'll collapse,...squad members will go to try to help him,..cuz they stick together like brothers,..and not only my son will be killed but other son's who's trying to save him. He's in the infantry and deploys on july 5th. ThanksOk everyone out there I really need some solid advice,..My sons life is on the line?
Other than heat and high temperature, also note that the humidity in the air is pretty low in Afghanistan. Also its fair to mention that high amount of dust particles in the air due to 1, place deserted and 2. due to dust storms may lead to problems for Asthama patients..Ok everyone out there I really need some solid advice,..My sons life is on the line?
go to his camp and speak to his medical officer to give him a through medical check and see if he is deem 'fit' for deployment. if all else fails, write an appeal with solid evidence to the president for discharge due to unfit for deployement.
as you say its gunna be pretty hot out there, which means a lot of dry ground and one hell of a lot of dust in the air, hence - asthma comes.
Sure his officers wont risk/gambles 4 ur son's health...why did he joined the army in the first place?? let ur son be check by their doctor, if he is not fit for their daily activities in the army, he will be sent home...
If your son's asthma is as bad as you state, than he should be able to receive a medical discharge.
why was he allowed into the army with his asthma being so bad? stupid army...i heard coffee helps with asthma attacks. why would your son serve if he has bad asthma?
i would assume all the dust and dirt in the air wouldn't be helping at all either.
tell him to either run away or to pretend he is unable to fight

No comments:

Post a Comment