Friday, April 30, 2010

Why do i find it easy giving advice on here when my life is in such a mess?

Because you have emotion tied with your own life.





Here you can think more logically and objectively ...Why do i find it easy giving advice on here when my life is in such a mess?
The 'practice what you preach' part can be very difficult sometimes. Plus, you are probably not truly objective when it comes to your own problems and where the deep roots of the issue really lie. And you would have to exercise responsibility and personal accountability which is just very difficult to do.





And, when giving advice, you consult based of the information given ... which may just be the half-truth.Why do i find it easy giving advice on here when my life is in such a mess?
Depends....is your advice any good? Although sometimes it is easier to judge others' lives and circumstances, most often, if a person is truly ';wise'; but has a messed up life, it is ususally because they don't want to do the hard work of cleaning up their mess and moving on. You probably don't follow your own advice in your own life....
No one can see their own situation clearly because we each have an emotional investment our own lives. With others you can be very objective -- there's no emotionality when you analyze someone else's problem.





I often think that a benefit of being on YA is that eventually I see that I should be taking my own advice. ;-)
It's ALWAYS easier SAID THAN DONE.... I feel the same way.. However, currently my life is not a mess.. It was a year ago and I find myself giving people the same advice that was given to me that I just couldn't bring myself to follow at the time.. I kind of feel like a hypocrite... Even though I know the advice is good!
I know what you mean. I'm the same way. I think it's like others have said, you don't have an emotional attachment to the people on here and so you can be more objective.
Escape from your reality. Its easier to see when youre an outsider looking in. No strings no emotions just the facts to base your advice on.
It is always easy to hand out advice. Maybe your life is not as bad as you think it is.
it's ALWAYS easier to give advice..it's much harder to look at your OWN life and see what the problems are and follow that advice!
giving advice is always easier than taking advice
maybe your sharing from your messy experience.
Maby your a psychologist, that's why?

No comments:

Post a Comment