Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What should I do? I need advice on my life...?

Lately I have been feeling very stressed and I dont feel like I am really living life like I should. I am 17 yrs old and I work and used to be a pretty good student. this year though I have changed. I feel like I just go through the motions and I dont really accomplish anything. Its like I want to but for some reason I dont. I copy tests and quizzes from classmates because i am so exausted and i never have time to study and have come to the conclusion that I am not smart in math and probably never will be. and i want to be so so so bad because i want to be a doctor but it seems like something is ALWAYS standing in my way. my parents fight and are getting divorced, all I do is work so I can support my mom when we have to leave our house to get away from my dad, I never have time for school. do you think I shouldl give up my dream to become a doctor because deep down i think it wont work out anyway? I dont know what to do. I have completely changed as a person and I dont know what to doWhat should I do? I need advice on my life...?
sounds to me your depressed. talk to your doctor and see if they can get you on some anti-depresses.What should I do? I need advice on my life...?
You should follow your dreams, and just be confident in yourself. you can get a math tutor and go to the resource center at your high school and get help. study hard and work your best, until you have reached your goals. i have gone through some pretty rough phases, but i got over them and aced my algebra test! just work hard, and don't get to stressed over things you don't have to be stressed about. you should never copy tests and quizzes from your classmates because that is wrong and will only make you more stressed. trust me, i have been through that phase also. what is your teacher found out? you would be pretty upset, right? so just please think about that also. if your parents are getting divorced, go to a phsyciatrict and talk 2 him/her. thats what my friend did. you should follow your dream as a doctor, because you should fight for anything you want until you get it, and never give up. i was failing in math, and i got an A on my last test because of my tutor, and i felt great. if you wanna become a doctor, then become a doctor and work hard, study hard when you have time at night, and just go to extra classes to learn how to be a doctor, if you can. you know it will happen, just think about it, if you found the sure for AIDS you would be so rich and save many peoples lives. think about how good it would feel. please take my advice and go far in life. XOXO and i know u can do it! dream big!
never give up your dreams , sometimes its all we have left . there will always be something in your way , its called obstacles , you must overcome them or nothing you obtain will have meaning for you.work hard and concentrate on your dream of being a doctor , we can always use good doctors. good luck to you and i will keep you in my prayers........
just live your life how you want to live it and don't let any one stop you.
Honey, I sympathize for you. My best advice would be to go to a therapist. It could be worse you know. You can get through it-trust me. It's going to be an uphill battle, and you just have to stay strong. Praying helps.





Also, try some stress relieving activity, like running, or just going for a walk-whatever helps. I personally put on some Dave Matthews and run. His lyrics are very inspiring.





Good luck. You can do it!
You should never give up on a dream. If you want to become a doctor then thats what you should do. It dosent matter if you are bad in math now because you can always get extra help and maybe you need a tutor. This does not mean your stupid. Get that out of your head right now. The reason why you are feeling this way is because you have alot going on in your home life. Listening to your parents fight all the time is not helping the situation at all and is causing you stress. You are tired all the time because you are deppressed. Depression can do alot to your body. You should not quit school. Listen you are not the parent you are the child. You deserve to be happy and to do normal things teenagers do. Iam sorry but you are not responsible for your mother. Whats happening with them is there problem. You should not be in the middle of there fights. I know its hard but you need to get away from them and live your life. I lived the same way and I left and got my own apartment at 17. You may not be able to live on your own so then I strongly advise you to enroll in counsling. It helped me alot. It was a place were I could vent and show my true feelings. I know you love your mother but shes an adult and she should not be depending on you. She should encourage you to go to school and live your dream. I dont know the situation about whats going on with your parents but to me it seems like your mother couldnt leave your dad for financial reasons. Which should give your mom more of a reason to encourage you to go back to school so you get a degree and never have to depend on a man like your mother had to. Iam guessing this is the situation so if Iam wrong Iam sorry for coming up with that conclusion. You need to take a stand and live your life you are young. You dont need to be stressed and depressed. Talk to your parents and let them know that they are hurting you and you feel hopeless and dont know what to do. Tell them that they are both adults and if they cant work it out to get divorced and get on with it already because its screwing you up. You are someone who unfortunatly had to grow up fast but it will make you a stronger person. Do not give up on being a doctor, not for anyone. Please take my advise and speak to a therapist she could guide you in the right direction. If you dont take care of your self know one will. Try to deal with all of this now because its alot harder when you get older. Good Luck
Def. do NOT give up your dreams. First off-you are not alone. I went through the exact same things. Second- make sure you are eating right. Get some sleep at night. Try to find something that can become your outlet. Find a club that only meets about once a week-if that. Once your body starts to reboot then you can work on study habits. Find a friend to study with. If not then you can take fifteen minute to half an hour breaks every hour. This will help with boredom. Just make sure you don't take on too much. You can still help your mom out just still take time out to be a kid while you still can. I hope I helped.
Maybe take out a sizable loan, maybe a home equity loan, so you have enough money to quit your job and study instead. Then after high school work your butt off to pay the loan back (with interest). Solves some problems in the short-term but creates some problems in the long-term.
well i think you feel like that cause your parents are getting a divorce, but that doenst mean you arent smart, right now dont worry about supporting your mom, dont stress yourself! Why dont you try yoga? Its helps a lot!


And i think that you should keep your dream of becoming a doctor! Try to do thing that you like and try to pay attention in class, if you think you have depression talk to someone abut it but try not to take medication for it.


My parents divorced when i was 12, i suffer from depresion cause it runs in my family and i took meds for 2 years, some made feel worts, now i exercise a lot and i feel really happy.
Never give up on your dreams because of the nightmares you have.





The later teenage years are the toughest time in life for many people, because they are changing without knowing why or what to do about it.





Find people to talk to who truly care about you, like a psychologist or priest, and keep working towards your goals and dreams no matter what.





Also, always keep in mind this prayer during the really bad days:http://www.explorelove.co.uk/footprints_鈥?/a>
DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR DREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!! Don 't ever give up your dreams. That's what makes you the person you are. That's what gives you something to look forward to. Why are you supporting your mother? Yes, you should help out. But you are the kid and she is the parent. She should be supporting you. Then when you get older she'll need the support then. Don't grow up too fast.


I know from personal experience. I grew up too fast and now I work myself to death and don't go out much. I don 't have many friends. Live your life!!!
it is not your job to support your mother, tell her so, you are the kid. your father has to pay to send you to school, college, follow your dreams. drown your parents garbage out by delving deeply into your studies, and prove yourself far above them. if you cant be a doctor you could be a nurse, and then work up from there by taking a class at a time while you are working as a nurse, you might make a fantastic surgical nurse and they are very well paid. hugs, you are your only hope dear,

No comments:

Post a Comment