Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Critical Life Dilemma Here. Need Advice. Relationship?

For a while now, I've had a sneaking suspicion that my significant other has been cheating on me.





I first retained this notion as she took ';long nights'; out to the nearby Memorial Park and wouldn't tell me why she was going. When I asked her why she needed to go, she just shrugged. Now, this has evolved into a daily thing and everyday she takes long nights out.





Number two: I'd often overhear her talking on the phone in a very flirtatious voice. Most of the times, I hear her giggling flirtatiously. One time, she even said ';Yabba-dabba doo'; on the phone which is kind of our thing (I like to pretend she's Fled Flintstone. don't ask). Needless to say, I feel betrayed. These phone calls last around 4 hours and she always talks when she thinks I'm not listening or too busy to listen in.





Number three: She doesn't ever look me in the eye and this betrays to me a feeling of her dishonesty. One time, I tried to hug her and she did not hug me back.





Number four: I tried confronting her about where she was going all these long nights. She said she was meeting up with a friend she hadn't seen in a long time and that their relationship was strictly platonic.





So as I started contemplating a lot of these reasons, I finally decided to check on her one night as she said she was going to ';Memorial Park';. I planned it all out - I would spy on her just to make sure I knew where she was going. After all, I didn't want her getting in trouble or anything.





As she left the house, I snuck around through the backdoor trying to make as little noise as possible. She didn't notice me and kept on walking. I crawled slowly behind the trash can and sure enough, I heard another man's voice. My heart was broken.





I ninja rolled to the side of my car to get a closer look at the guy. From behind my car, I noticed not only that my girlfriend was making out with the guy with deep, long, totally-not-platonic kisses, but also that my car had a lot of damage, wear and tear.





So my big question is: Should I take my car to get a paint job?Critical Life Dilemma Here. Need Advice. Relationship?
caroline seems like too amazing a person to do something like that. maybe you thought about this and believed it. besides, your relationship seems too symbiotic for something like this to possibly occur.





on that note, i would suggest getting your license before discussing a possible paint job with your car.





also i would condone you and somebody elseCritical Life Dilemma Here. Need Advice. Relationship?
You're a douche bag!!! I can see how she was getting banged by another dude!!!! By the way I'm sure that guy is doing COMPLETE ';body work'; on your last ride. (I'll let you figure that one out) Report Abuse

na just go for some light body work and maybe a finder repaint :p Report Abuse

Nice :)hey, is that a true story????:) If the paint job is in really bad shape then a paint job probably isn't a bad idea...yeah, sure you should get a new paint job.
Well yes because you will be needing a new girlfriend, and girls are obviously superficial, so to attract one you will need your car in TIP TOP shape.
Definitely. And caroline is definitely cheating on you
Lol what the !?





i really was not expecting that !
Man, I hate going on Yahoo! answers and reading about situations like this. It really breaks my heart, you know? It's like, you dedicate all your time, effort, and money into something, and in the end, it just turns out to be a disappoint for you and the others around you. I can tell from the anecdote that you REALLY deserve better than this, but sometimes it's just destiny, it's just luck, chance, it's just fate....





AND FATE RARELY CALLS UPON US AT A MOMENT OF OUR CHOOSING.


Keep your head up, though, because things will turn out better for you in the end. Unfortunate things happen to everyone, but that paint job should fix this easily.
I agree that this event played a big role in your love life, and with all due respect and in my professional opinion, you should fix all the dents and dings, and all the tear. Then it would be necessary for your baby to get a paint job.





I understand that love takes a tragic turn, and that your one and only love had to go through this part of life. But it is also up to you to change all that.
hahahahahaha man at first i was like this guys is a ******* dumbass loser, shes obviously screwing someone everynight, then after the ninja role, i started laughing not knowing if u were serious or if maybe a crazy *** weirdo, but im glad ur worried about the car and not the ho.


and it depends on the damage and the year of the car.
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment