Friday, April 30, 2010

My life is miserable any advice?

My life is so stressful and miserable i dont know wat to do. my parents are so simple minded and i just cant take it anymore!





they are desi which means they are from the indian genre and they blame me for everything, i am the oldest. my brother and sister get all the freedom in the world and they are very much annoying now. its just really stupid how im in my rooms trying to study and theres so much noise and when i yell at them, my mom yells at me in such a harsh tone as if i wasnt her child or something





yeah it really hurts to not have a mom who treats you like a daughter and NEVER takes you shopping.


im a girl! i have needs! instead i have to work and save up money and wen i do buy something for myself, i can't do it privatly, my parents must look at everything and they yell at me for it.





its crazy and i just hate it. i dont know what to do anymore....its really painful on a few days......i want to live life happily, not in emotional pain. what shuld i do or think about?My life is miserable any advice?
try talking to themMy life is miserable any advice?
hon, when you get out on your own it really doesn't get any better. suck it up like the rest of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment