Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I need some advice about college life?!?

I'm going to college next year and i wont know anyone. Im really scared i wont make friends and that i will be on my own. What is the best way to make friends in college and will everyone new be worried about not having friends because i really am. i will have no one!!I need some advice about college life?!?
Don't worry, all the new people will have the same fear as you. Making friends in college will be WAY easier than high school, because people are less interested in trying to impress each other, and more interested in being cool to each other and meeting cool people.I need some advice about college life?!?
The upside of your fear is that most of your classmates are going to be in the same position that you are, and they'll be looking for friends, too. Just join some clubs, talk to the people in your classes, hang out with the people in your dorm, and you should find your place.
ITS ACTUALLY EASIER TO MAKE FRIENDS IN HIGH SCHOOL THAN COLLEGE.





COLLEGE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT. BUT NOW THAT I LOOK BACK I WISH I WOULD'VE HAD MORE FUN IN COLLEGE.





JUST BE READY TO PRIORITIZE AND DO HEAVY WORK...IT ALSO DEPENDS WHICH COLLEGE YOU APPLY TO.
look up yo college on myspace


find sum1 dats goes dere.





make a network. cuz ur network iz yo networth.





also enjoi gettin booty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment