Friday, April 30, 2010

I suck at life...in need of advice?

Over the past several years I'm becoming more socially awkward and don't realize it until I lose my friends. (ex. I can never say the right thing at the right time, I'm getting worse at starting or keeping conversation). I moved to where I live about 4 months ago and it seems like all of my friends are going away. Will you help me learn how to keep them? I think I just get weird because I have social anxiety and it's obvious. Even this one girl that I thought I was good friends with used to hang out with me a pretty good bit and she was supposed to call me this past weekend to have dinner or something, but never did. That was fine, but she came to my house last night to hang with one of my roommates friends and didn't even tell me she was coming or talk to me. She didn't even apologize and she is a very nice girl. I tried to get the other girls to accept me, but they never did, and I always feel uncomfortable around them. Please help me out! How can I get my friends back?I suck at life...in need of advice?
sounds like they weren't real friends in the first place.


be more outgoing. it doesn't matter what people think about you, be yourself. that is what i have came to realize this year.I suck at life...in need of advice?
just try to talk to people and branch out and meet more people.
talk to them make sure u know why the ditched u i mean everyone makes mistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment