Friday, April 30, 2010

I WANNA LIVE LIFE, PARTY AND LAUGH! Advice?

I have a very successful life at age 20. Caring parents and a college internship that I hope to get a job at someday. But I haven't had a vacation in about a year, I can't drive a car yet, I'm going to driving lessons this fall. My parents are hard working people who are always tired at the end of the day. The only transportation that I have is when my mother visits me and she's willing to take me about anywhere.





I guess my point is, I want to escape from my parents, let my mother drive me somewhere and drop me off or I can take a bus somewhere...............................鈥?I WANNA PARTY and LIVE LIFE!





I'm 20 so I can't drink, but I want to do the following.........





Dance to classic 80s rock music


Laugh at act silly


Date and kiss a straight butch punk Tomboy





I need exitement! I'm near CT and RI. I missed out as a teen onward. I go to community college so I can't have dorm parties. I like the college that I'm in.





HELP?I WANNA LIVE LIFE, PARTY AND LAUGH! Advice?
Don't let your parents drop you off. Catch a bus and live it up for a weekend, you are 20 dude. Don't have a care in the world for just a weekend and you will feel good!I WANNA LIVE LIFE, PARTY AND LAUGH! Advice?
Take a eurotrip, just like eurotrip. Dude, did you kiss your sister?
hehehe you are about to burst....i know the feeling....good for you

No comments:

Post a Comment