Friday, April 30, 2010

I have the really usual problem in my love life and I need some advice...?

I have a big crush on this kid who goes to my school... But he's my best friend... Seriously!! You won't believe how common that is but what should I do! We've been best friends for ever. And I really don't want to make our friend ship all uncomfortable and stuff but I really really like him!I have the really usual problem in my love life and I need some advice...?
Tell him. If he is one of your close friends he deserves the truth. Think of all that he has done fo you! You have to tell him because your feeling will probably never go back to normal and you need to tell him y u r acting different toward him. He mite like you too and if he doesnt you can just work hard to keep the friendship together.

No comments:

Post a Comment