Friday, April 30, 2010

I need advice anyone who knows alot about relationships and life in general...?

I have been with this amazing girl for almost a year now and I really need some advice we are not sure what to do to make this relationship work its very kinda long to explain so if anyone maybe could talk to me through IM id really appreciate it its jackdisturbed1@yahoo.com if not maybe through e-mail so i can write a lil more than what they allow me to put on hereI need advice anyone who knows alot about relationships and life in general...?
I may be able to help, but I do not know the situation. so I cannot make any promises. So' it really depends on what this is about.I need advice anyone who knows alot about relationships and life in general...?
You can add more so what's the problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment